Protecting Your Privacy
During the registration on the Site, we collect “Personally Identifiable Information”, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
- www.passportseva.info will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except for the information you choose to publicly disclose in the complaints, comments, questions, groups (the posts) you submit, with our advertisers or any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- passport-india.info offers email anonymity & takes up to protect your identity.
- Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
www.passportseva.info, or people that submit posts on www.passportseva.info, may provide links to third-party web sites, which may have different privacy practices than www.passportseva.info. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies on these third-party web sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every web site you visit.
The DoubleClick Cookie
The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. Since Google AdSense is our advertising partner, when you visit www.passportseva.info and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on your browser.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to www.passportseva.info and/or other websites on the Internet.
- You may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Data We Collect
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information:
- Postings’ content. When you place a post or on the Site, we collect a variety of information related to that post. The public will see any information that you include in your post, and as such, www.passportseva.info has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your post. You can always edit your posts by contacting our editors.
- Correspondence. Correspondence between you and the other party initiated through our site, and correspondence to us.
- “Anonymous Information” such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Site that you visit. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- All complaint’s content.
- Messages sent in regard to posts.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete safety.
- We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
www.passportseva.info may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of www.passportseva.info, its users or the general public.